Saturday, May 26, 2012

Sunny week

It's been a week of summer weather here in Göteborg, which has meant a lot of time spent outside in the courtyard with the neighbors.  There are now an incredible number of kids running around out there: strange that the landlord hasn't arranged a playground for us yet.



Bea and I saw this cool bike outside the closest grocery store.  A bakfiets tandem.  The two most peculiar child schlepping rigs in the neighborhood anyway.


And Patch came up from Malmö with a broken frame.  We fixed it on the balcony...



And pressed the headset with about the nicest possible improvised headset press using hardware I've got sitting around for a bench vise.  Wednesday evening we watched mountain bike racing in the park.


Bea and I rode around the city after school on Thursday, and stopped in Sandarna for ice cream...



And on Friday we did a spontaneous paella with Matt and Emilie and neighbors Christian and Jenny.  Everybody contributed stuff for the pan, and the result fed us all well.

No comments:

Post a Comment